Thanks so much for your continuing patience and support. Due to a number of factors, we have been flying under the radar as of late. Taking the advice of Sun Tzu’s The Art Of War, we are not letting our opponents know what we are doing.
However, we have some information to safely share.
- On July 1, 2020 the USMCA Treaty comes into effect.
- This Treaty will replace NAFTA – The North American Free Trade Agreement.
- At President Trump’s behest, a very power anti-corruption clause is included in the treaty – Section 27
- Section 27.5 obliges the signors to investigate any corruption in their respective countries that comes to light.
- This mean that the FBI and the Mexican National Police will have to investigate the rampant corruption in Canada.
- On July 1, 2020 when the USMCA Treaty comes into effect, I and 5000 others will march from the Centennial Flame on Parliament Hill in Ottawa, Ontario Canada to the nearby American Embassy at noon.
- There, we will hand deliver a brief, outlining the rampant corruption in Canada that has Justin Trudeau at its nexus.
- The Americans and the Mexicans will then be obliged by treaty to investigate our allegations.
- On another front, I have sent a letter to the Premier of Ontario and the Attorney General of Ontario demanding an Order in Council to investigate the obstruction of justice that took place when I was locked out of the Pre-Enquete hearing concerning my indictment of Justin Trudeau.
- This is occurring at this point in time because I have tried a number of other venues; the Federal Court of Canada, Elections Canada, the Canadian Human Rights Commission, and the Superior Court of Ontario.
Many Canadians have had enough! I have had many people who are deeply concerned with the state of affairs in Canada and the antics of Justin Trudeau reach out to offer help and support. We are building a great team.
Again, thank you to all those who continue to support us. Your well wishes are greatly appreciated!
PS Please take a look at this video as well for a brief summary.